Instructions for US Citizens
Please have your Security Office send the following information on the Visit Certification:
Type of Investigation:
Investigation Conducted By:
Date Investigation Completed:
Clearance Granting Date:
Date(s) of Visit:
SAF/SP Technical POC Name/Phone:
Send the above information via one of the methods below (in preferential order):
1. JPAS SMO Code: PENAFSP
2. Encrypted NIPR email from your security POC to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If Available: CWAN/GWAN/JWICS email from your security POC to "SAF-SPEA4SS-Security@nro.ic.gov"
4. Message PLA: EA4SS//SSR//
5. Secure Fax: 703-693-2458 (Please call 703-693-2291/3688 prior to faxing)
6. Non-Secure Fax: 703-693-3773 Attn: SAF/SP Security
To check if clearances are on file at SAF/SP, and not expired, please contact SAF/SP Security at 703-693-2291/3688 or send an email to email@example.com.
Instructions for Foreign Nationals
Please refer to the Clearance Passing Instructions for Foreign Nationals.
1670 Air Force Pentagon
The following items are prohibited within the facilities: weapons, cell phones, photographic equipment, audio and video recording equipment, personal computers, palm pilots, two-way paging devices, and magnetic media (e.g., floppy disks, CDs, thumb drives, Blackberries). These items must be turned over to the Security Staff prior to entering the facility and the Security Staff is not responsible for the storage or safekeeping of these items.
If you have other questions concerning an upcoming visit to us, please contact the person with whom you will be meeting or our Security Team.